Cross Section Arrow

RGWhite

Thanks Joe.......I tried all the defaults and to no avail.   What I have found out is the 3D elevations have the arrow filled in, great, but if you select the cross section/elevation view it will not fill eventhough there is a DBX with a "fill" box checked.  Is this a bug? or is supposed to be that way?  Try it and see.

• 1 month later...

I want to bump this thread. I get it that active cameras do not have the fill displayed. But when using a Wall Elevation camera in X8, how do you change the color of the fill? I can turn the fill on and off but mine show a white fill when turned on and will not print black. The cross section cameras show black and print black. Is there a way to change the Wall Elevation camera default to a black fill? By the way, this is what the Help File shows when I did a search:

• Specify the appearance of the Callout Arrow. Choose None, a Small arrow, or a Large arrow. Uncheck Filled if you do not want a solid filled arrow.

Note: Callout arrows only display as filled when a camera is inactive. Inactive camera callout arrows are unfilled.

Surely the last sentence is a typo.

Thanks, Michael. That worked - kind of. The method works but the software seems temperamental in which colors it allows. I have my cameras set for different layers for different layersets and anno sets. I was using a dark orange for this particular group of cameras. I also have a dark green, red and dark blue. The orange color will not print dark - only white. I guess I will have to experiment to find a different color. Still seems odd to me. It would be OK if it just printed a different shade of gray - that would make sense to me.

8 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

Thanks, Michael. That worked - kind of. The method works but the software seems temperamental in which colors it allows. I have my cameras set for different layers for different layersets and anno sets. I was using a dark orange for this particular group of cameras. I also have a dark green, red and dark blue. The orange color will not print dark - only white. I guess I will have to experiment to find a different color. Still seems odd to me. It would be OK if it just printed a different shade of gray - that would make sense to me.

Sounds like you either need to change this setting...Color Off.jpg

or adjust that orange color so that its a little darker than what you have i...till it crosses the threshold from "white" territory into "black" territory.

• Upvote 1