Customising Material List - Price & Image column

CBuserIndia

There is so much I have to explore in CA. I just started finding all details about material list. There are two things I am unable to figure out :

1) How do I change currency ? Instead of dollar want to use INR, where is the setting?

2) How do I add new column in material list & insert thumbnail/image of material ? ( image is same as what was used in material definition)

Thanks

Nitin

1) How do I change currency ? Instead of dollar want to use INR, where is the setting?

Haven't tested this on X8, but Chief Architect like [many other software] uses currency provided by the OS Regional Settings dialog. To get Indian Rupees you most likely need to set Keyboard to English (India) and East India. <LINK>

2) How do I add new column in material list & insert thumbnail/image of material ? ( image is same as what was used in material definition)

CA offers plenty of fields that you can add to a material list. Your take offs would not normally have "images". But if you really need this - export to an excel spreadsheet and add image there.

BrownTiger