draft home from photo references

TexasMProsPlus

Thus the reason for  specific and detailed contracts. Not impossible, but tedious. The best way is to have the person photograph a distant view of each side being measured by some people and then a close up of the tape showing the measurement. Each photographed measurement must be agreed upon by all parties prior to actually putting pen to paper or mouse movement. As I said, tedious work for sure for the person doing the measuring but it can work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Serenity,

If everyone else is still scared away from your offer, I would be open to discussing.

I agree that specifics and detailed contracts make this quite possible.  I do much of my designing ONLY from pictures that clients provide me.  Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure what people's hesitations are.

Anyway, let me know if you are still of need.

Thanks much.

Doug Galler

Principal

Hi.

If everyone else is still scared away from your offer, I would be open to discussing.

I agree that specifics and detailed contracts make this quite possible.  I do much of my designing ONLY from pictures that clients provide me.  Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure what people's hesitations are.

Anyway, let me know if you are still of need.

Thanks much.

Doug Galler

Principal

Woodland_Design_LLC Logo Black and White - Copy 2.jpg