ISO Natural Gas Hook Up Symbol

Rosco2017

I'm looking for a natural gas connection symbol for behind a dryer, or a gas range. I can't seem to locate one in the library, or one from 3D Warehouse. Does anyone have a symbol they are willing to share? I have attached a pic of what I'm looking for. Thank you for your time!

post-58-0-02707400-1478559319_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rosco2017 said:

What exactly did you search for? I looked for a good hour and found nothing. Must have been calling it by the wrong name or something.

I made it in Sketchup. For some reason they don't have gas valves and no other 3D site has them (have no idea why).

I'm incredibly jealous of my niece, who works primarily in Revit, but her firm uses SketchUp as interop/coordination software. (Yes, they have custom software that allows rapid Revit file translation to SketchUp--amongst others).  Anyway, she goes on and on about the extensive skp/dae libraries she works with that will never see the light of day in 3D Warehouse or any other public forum.

I've tried to pry a few fixtures out of her greedy little hands, but she claims some proprietary blah, blah, blah.  That's healthcare architects for ya.

• Upvote 1