wall heights differ

remodelerJK

I am remodeling a bathroom.  The main bathrooms wall heights are 8' but on the exterior wall the height is only 74.5" with an angle that only goes into the bathroom 28" so the exterior wall of the bathroom has a triangle cut out of it.  I am stumped at how I can get this in if I try a pony wall the angle goes across to the other side of the bathroom instead of just 28" in.  All assistance is deeply appreciated.

I am remodeling a bathroom.  The main bathrooms wall heights are 8' but on the exterior wall the height is only 74.5" with an angle that only goes into the bathroom 28" so the exterior wall of the bathroom has a triangle cut out of it.  I am stumped at how I can get this in if I try a pony wall the angle goes across to the other side of the bathroom instead of just 28" in.  All assistance is deeply appreciated.

Posting the plan will help but is it possible you drew your roofs then changed the ceiling/floor heights? Try deleting the roof planes and re-drawing them and see if they then land at the proper height at your exterior wall.

remodelerJK, I see this is your first post.  How about you figuring out how to get a signature line in your profile so we know what version of the software you are using, maybe what you use for hardware, and more.  It sure helps when dealing with questions like yours.

There are various ways of modeling a sloped ceiling plane in your bathroom.  Solids, ceiling planes, and roof planes can all be used to get this look.