warrenwest

Go to solution Solved by HumbleChief,

Now that I have your attention :) I need to create the iconic design used on the set of Star Wars for a customer. I would like to use this for some cabinet fronts as well as a wall panel in the entrance hall. How do I even begin t create something like this? Thanks for any input.

post-2914-0-76656800-1478028629_thumb.png

• Solution

White lines over a black fill. Couple minutes. Sorry, won't work as a symbol but that's what you need.

post-302-0-67907700-1478032476_thumb.png

To create a symbol start with a p-line solid and create long holes with the corners fileted (filet all tool works fine) then just size and multi copy into position. Copy and paste your first group to create 4 of the same groups. Save as a symbol and apply where needed.

post-302-0-69508800-1478033410_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Now that I have your attention :) I need to create the iconic design used on the set of Star Wars for a customer. I would like to use this for some cabinet fronts as well as a wall panel in the entrance hall. How do I even begin t create something like this? Thanks for any input.

I see you have HD Pro and X7 interiors. Not sure it can be done with those programs.