Interior Wall material changed on it's own - can't change it back

TJDesign

I am working on a basement project and due to some plumbing, we are having to build out a half wall.  When I added the half wall, the wall behind it changed back to the original material and now I am unable to change it back to dry wall.

Here's a snap shot of the wall.  It's the dark grey section that is not correct.

post-13359-0-95592200-1477589445_thumb.jpg

I've tried editing the wall and it shows as being dry wall.  I've tried the dropper and it's not changing it.  I'm at a loss and can't find it in the knowledge base.  Any help in pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Tami

Probably something to do with your wall definitions or even the default room definition.  It may think you have created a new room between the 2 walls.

Thank you - I'll take a look and see if that clears it up.

Are you sure it's not just a shadow in 3D?  If you're seeing this in 3D, it may be that the wall looks dark.

No it changed back from dry wall to concrete - there were others that were definitely shadow, but not this one.  I'm doing a work around with it right now and will have to figure it out for the future after my presentation.  This is just a concept and not actual construction drawings so I'm making it work.  thanks!