Elevator Help available?

ThomasM

Hello All,

I am working on a penthouse apartment with a keyed elevator to the apartment.  I would like to show the elevator but cant find any help.
its just the apartment not the whole building.  if you can point me in the right direction that would be great. 

I hope you are all doing well.

Thank you

Tom

Go to an elevator site that you will use and they have all the details for you to download. Create an elevator shaft using walls no floor or ceiling. You really don't need to actually have a 3d model of the unit but maybe the site will have one or look for one at Sketchup's warehouse site.

Go to an elevator site that you will use and they have all the details for you to download. Create an elevator shaft using walls no floor or ceiling. You really don't need to actually have a 3d model of the unit but maybe the site will have one or look for one at Sketchup's warehouse site.

Hello Perry,  I never went to a site looking for downloads.  I guess I will just google elevators and try manufactures.

thank you again Perry.

Tom

Ask the property manager for the installed specs as well as the location of any mechanical chase that may not be apparent.  Once you know the manufacturer, then visit their website for arch details, finishes, etc.  If you just want controls (buttons and indicators), then I'm with the others; 3D Warehouse.  

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/

Search for "elevator controls" 

We're doing a remodel for a 3-story townhouse now where we're adding a tube elevator. Katy down loaded a model (Sketchup file) but couldn't edit it in Sketchup so she had to edit it by deleting surfaces. The remodel is looking pretty good. I do the existing and constr. docs., she does the remodel. She got the specs from the manufacturer and modeled it to the specs.