Arrow keys move 1 pixel?

basilbabaa

I need to be able to use the Arrow keys to move items 1 screen pixel unit at a a time.

How can I do so?

Or - what is the most precise way to align side and front elevations in a layout say to the exact top of a mono foundation?  Procedure somewhere?  Video to watch?

Yep. Either Point To Point Move or one of the 2 Align/Distribute tools.

If you have a line to snap to you call also use your center mouse button to grab and move the object by one of the edge or corner handles. This way you can use snap indicators to position the object where you want it.

Point to point move is the most precise way to move anything that I know.

Do you mean you want to align seperate views you have sent

to layout, with each other ?

Yes.  That's what I am attempting to do.  I send an multiple elevation view to the Layout and I want them aligned on the horizontal plane.  i.e. the floor heights would be aligned.  I will have to learn the point to point move.  Thanks.   

Yes.  That's what I am attempting to do.  I send an multiple elevation view to the Layout and I want them aligned on the horizontal plane.  i.e. the floor heights would be aligned.  I will have to learn the point to point move.  Thanks.   

I suggest that you select the view you want to move, choose the point to point tool,

and move the view as close to the desired location as you can first.

Then you can zoom in and repeat as needed for a precise placement.