blocks not displaying on X4

Cristian-CDD

Hi All

Does anyone know what could be causing this effect? It seems to only affect one plan. when I open the blocks the dialog displays correctly. The blocks also show up in 3d views. Any suggestions?

Also I can't seem to attach a picture of the problem. I haven't been on this forum for a long time and everything looks different. The blocks all show as a rectangle with a diamond pattern inside.

Cristian

And you say that shows up the same way in 3D?  All of those items look like they could potentially be symbols and somehow they have all defaulted to the same 2D Block which makes no sense at all and if you are getting 2D Blocks displayed in 3D then that is a real mystery.  You may be able to fix this by opening each symbol and reassigning the proper 2D block but that does not explain how this happened.

What you are seeing is what I would call orphaned symbols. I'm not sure how, but their respective cad blocks have been deleted somehow. That box with a diamond in it is what you get when an object has no cad block assigned to it. I would send that into tech-support. If you post the plan maybe one of us can take a look too.