Bay Window on Corner?

olyconstruction

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

Hi Chiefs,

I have a new as built I am about to start and it has a 5 sided bay window at a corner of the house.  You can get an idea of the shape I have to create from the pictures below, and on the left side of the house from the PDF you can see how it is supposed to look in a plan view. It looks like we are just dealing with 45 degree angles and all lengths outside. I am attaching my rough plan with what I have so far. I just made two small walls coming off the walls at 45 degrees then drew a wall straight across and threw a bay window on it to make a 5 sided bay. The trouble is you get this sort of protruding edge from the "hypotenuse wall" as I will call it, and also, it just seems to me it is harder to work with bay windows. Controlling the wall lengths and window sizes has been time consuming and sort of confusing in the past. 

I was hoping someone else had maybe attempted this before and has any tips on how to accomplish what I need, or if you have any ideas on how to make this look a little better and maybe get rid of the rough edge at the corner of the bay window, any help you could give would be very appreciated.

Thanks so much!

AB

post-4666-0-33780500-1476728092_thumb.jpg

post-4666-0-28413800-1476728128_thumb.jpg

JAMES - AS BUILT - 10-17-16.plan