• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Keowee
    Newest Member
    Keowee

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I am trying to put together a floating deck on top of a roof patio. As soon as I draw the deck it cut a hole in the roof slab. How can I achieve to show the deck?
    • By Designer100
      can anyone explain how and help me enclose between this new gable roof and ceiling. Also looking toward house thru gable closing in with Hardi-siding. The old roof is showing thru and something else when I do a rendering (see attached). Need to look good for a client in 3 D. They are adding a roof over existing 10' x 20' patio. 

thank you if you can help.

Newell Cheatheam
      CA 12
      newell@newellcheatheam.com 

Patio Remodeling.plan
    • By StructEng58
      All,

I am working on a house that the customer wants a vaulted gable roof over the great room. I would like to get this gable roof to span the entire great room if I could, but can't seem to get the roof lines to work. I also don't want a very tall gable wall at the great room. See the below images to what I am talking about. I also attached the plan file for reference.

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Chris
      Brundage.zip
    • By AJ_Wrangler
      having a difficult time getting the clear story wall done.  tried quite a few different ideas but none really worked well.  i drew in an attic wall but when i try to extend it forward it screws up the walls below.

Anyone know how to do it correctly?  i have uploaded a few pics of the area and my plan file.

thanks  andy

LL V5 floor framed v2.plan
    • By AlmiraDesign
      I am having a difficult time with the framing of the rafters; in regards to birds mouth specifically. I am looking for assistance as I have tried many different options in aligning them to the beams. Please help me! I'd greatly appreciate it!

Ps, I only began to notice the difference, when I changed depth of hip rafters to 3.5".