Library browser opens but won't populate

GriffDesign

To clarify I'm running x8, ALL my libraries are there, chief can find them as I can use them through the paint can, update them, filter them, etc.

The browser window is simply pure white. nothing. search does nothing.

I've tried a multitude of things. 

toggle between search and browse

change options from browse to search. from tiled to stacked. vertical/horizontal. standard/vector.

Update/Install Core Content.

Update libraries (several updated)

Close Program. Reboot. Deactivate. (and multiple variations of these 3.)

Install new library catalog I didnt previously have (vetrazzo)

Redownload x8 installer and run repair option. forces restart.

turn all catalogs except core off in filter.

create new filter with half a dozen random catalogs turned off

prefrences > reset options > reset side windows

open a different plan. create a new plan.

remove monitor and run single monitor setup instead of my normal dual.

kitchen bath config/default/landscape/space planning

Does anyone have any idea??? This started from me using Elegant Lighting bonus catalog and placing 2 of the drum chandeliers and the crystal flushmount. I was in 3d view with library open, floorplan open on other screen, also had library. Closed 3d to make another camera and when I reopened library it was stuck on 3d object views of those fixtures. Couldnt get to browser. Eventually 3d object previews went away and ever since Ive had white screen in library.

Thanks,

Robby

Ok, talked to chief. Wasn't SSA problem or anything. You have the folder window (I realize I may not be using the correct window names, but you get the idea), orthographic 2d window, and 3d preview window. Well somehow my folder window got set to 0 height. so i slowly moved mouse down from the search bar until i got the double arrow (sizer icon?) and clicked and dragged. TADA, my folder window lives. Easy fix, but INCREDIBLY stupid that the preference reset doesn't reset the folder window to a minimum height. Apparently this was not the first time the guy had heard this either, but none the less he fixed it. Thanks guy.