Text DBX regarding text size

Northriver

Go to solution Solved by Northriver,

How come Chief does not remember the last Text size used when using the text. Sometimes it does not remember the text style neither. What am I doing wrong?

PS. In one of my templates 4x post appears in Text every time I open the rich Text DBX. I cannot figure out how to delete it.

Ok Ok DJP, I re-worded remember to display. I know that CA does not have a brain but one day it might so I can just tell it thru a microphone what I want and it will comply to my every command. Or it might take over everything I own and destroy me.

Jeff:

Are you implying that every time you open a new Rich Text box that you already have text ("4x post" .... ???) showing in the dbx?  If that is the case, just go to your Defaults > Text > Rich Text and just delete that "stuff" and hopefully you're good to go in the future for every time you use Rich Text thereafter.  Maybe I am totally misunderstanding what you are talking about. :unsure:

If that isn't it, can you post an image of what you are getting?

If you do a good job of setting up your Anno Sets and Layer Sets and the associated defaults for each, you should never have any issues.  Then it is up to you to know which Anno Sets and/or Layer Sets you want to be working in so that your text defaults are applied correctly.

• Upvote 1