DELETED CAD DETAIL FILES

Willem

Greetings all.

I have by accident deleted a cad detail files which I had sent to the layout. Going back after dinner I realised this but it had already over ridden the auto save file.

I am looking for a previous saved auto save file but cannot find where these are stored. I am using still a very old Chief Architect 10.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Ver 10 stores archives in same file folder as the plan file. So go to windows explorer/find plan file folder and in folder "plan file name_archive" you will find older versions of your file and the cad detail should still be there

Thanks Guys, my only problem is that all auto save back up files over ride  each other and cancels out the previous one. The Archive folder only has 1 auto save backup file.

Is there anywhere I could find the earlier autosave files.

Thatnsk

How the auto save and archive files work will depend on your preference settings.  You can archive files hourly, daily, or only keep the most recent one. 

More information on how this works can be found in the help files that were installed with the version you have.

You can call tech support for more help but there will be a charge if you are not currently on SSA.