DBX boxes not showing themselves

DesignBuild

So I've been using CA for about 18 years but this one has me stumped. Just bought a new computer that is top of the line with 1080 card, etc, etc.

My problem is when I go into materials on any object (walls, cabinets...you name it) and I click on the materials option it acts like it opened the dbx but there is nothing and I have to hit esc to get out. Box is not hidden on another screen or anything like that it's basically invisible but its open as far as CA is concerned.

Any ideas?

Latest drive is installed. First thing I did. My setup is similar to yours just slightly newer on graphics card and i7 processor.

The only other thing I can think of is that one of my monitors is a 4k. I've heard that some web pages and possibly some programs may have display issues with 4k monitors.

When I open the same file on my i7 1080p laptop there is no problem.

I sure hope one of the CA engineers takes a look at this issue.

Okay so I solved the issue. It seems that the 4k display is the problem. When I drag the dbx off of the 4k display and then open the materials dbx it is displayed. So the problem is a glitch in CA when using a 4k display. Not a big deal but I hope they fix it soon in an update. The display I have is a LG 27UD88-W running at 3840 x 2160. Great display and I highly recommend.