Setting Up a Title Block in Home Designer Pro 2017

MDE320

I recently purchased Home Designer Pro and I have the following Title Block questions:

1. How do I access and set up the Title Block for printing?
  2. How do I arrange my floor plans, perspectives, etc. in the Title Block correctly and to scale?

Thx for your help!

MDE320

What you first need to do is to Read the Users Guide so you know how the program is programmed to work and in what sequence.

The Search your Reference Manual for the section on Layouts and study followed by practice that section which fully answers your posted questions.

You will never really learn how to use the program until you are willing to dedicate yourself to study followed by practice.

DJP

I recently purchased Home Designer Pro and I have the following Title Block questions:

1. How do I access and set up the Title Block for printing?
  2. How do I arrange my floor plans, perspectives, etc. in the Title Block correctly and to scale?

Thx for your help!

MDE320

I suggest you go to the HOME DESIGNER PRO talk site......  the Knuckleheads over here probably cannot help you as well as those guys can.......  I think you are a bit more limited than we are........  we would probably suggest doing things you cannot do since you have a limited version of the program.

The main difference between Chief and Home Designer Pro is that Pro allows only one .layout file per printed page limited to a max paper size of 18" x 24" paper, so if you want to print five pages, you make five layout files. Page numbering is of course done manually.

Each page requires it's own title block (there is no "Page "0" in Pro). Otherwise they operate the same and have similar dialogs.

DJP

While PRO users can benefit from following the chieftalk forum

the layout tool is very different and asking your questions about layouts would be better served

on the Hometalk forum

for HD's features that allow manual operation posting here on Chieftalk may be of benefit

Lew