• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefAKBuilder
    Newest Member
    ChiefAKBuilder

• By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By robdyck
      Is there still no material that will allow transparency in Vector View? I use a lot of glass for deck railings and its completely insane what needs to be done to make an exterior elevation drawing look decent. Currently, I need to build my railings without any glass, then build the glass manually, place on a separate layer so I can have it on in renderings, but off in elevation views (vector). Then, in elevation view, I need (choose) to manually draw p-lines with transparent fill to show the glass without blocking visibility of the structure beyond.
      I don't like fighting Chief's defaults and auto features, but I also want my drawings to have a certain appearance. Anyone have any thoughts or tips for transparent glass (not windows) in vector views?