• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Keowee
    Newest Member
    Keowee

• By Components
      I would like to generate an accurate materials list on a remodel/addition that I am working on. I assigned “existing” layer sets to the walls, doors etc. that do not calculate to the materials lists but I have not been able to keep the existing floors/subfloors, ceiling surfaces, insulation and ridgecap from generating on the materials list. Any pointers? 
    • By ilastu
      I successfully imported the floor plan for a house from a dwg file, however I have not found a way to convert the roof drawing into 3D. Is there a way to do that? I am using the X11 version.
    • By hamedDesighn
      Hi every one , how can i achieve these as shown in pictures below with raytracer render  :

Guys im really waiting for someone answering me please
    • By birchmore
      I have an octagonal shaped room (silo, 3 stories tall) and I need to build a stair case along the outer wall, following the shape of the octagon, with winders in the corners. What is the best way to go about doing this? I can't seem to figure out how to get the angles correct, the railings to work, get it to create winders on the corners, or get it tight to the wall.

• By edos301
      Hello, I need help creating this specific balaced stair in chief architect premier x12. 
      The only thing i could think of was to manually create every step from slabs. I still need to corect some steps from plan view but at least the height and length are good - now how can i add the rails on the inside and outside walls?

Or maybe is wrongfully thought from the start; what is the simplest, smartest way to create this type of stairs?