Camera View Error

Brett_kansas

Go to solution Solved by KilgoreTrout,

I have one file that I cannot open any perspective camera Views in. All that comes up is a white screen with an error message (attached below) In all of my other plan files I am able to open camera views. No settings have been changed in this set of plans and the plan file is no bigger then my other plan sets. I have the most recent driver I can download. Anybody have any ideas?

post-1388-0-34664700-1401480781_thumb.png

• Solution

Just because your plan file is "no bigger" then other plan files does not mean that it will work the same.  It may generate many more surfaces when you create a camera view.  It might also contain something (like a library symbol) that Chief doesn't like.  I would try deleting things to see if the problem goes away which will help you figure it out what is causing it.  If all else fails, post the plan or contact tech support.

• Upvote 1

Well, it had something to do with my fence. Not sure why or how but the fence is gone and so are the problems. Thanks Kilgore.

Depends on the type of fence you deleted to fix your issue,  if it was a chain link fence with MANY FACES...... oh boy,  don't use a chain length fence,  don't know what kind of fence you were using.