Room dimension labels not rounding consistantly

LeeDrafter

Hi All,

I am working on townhomes that are exactly the same on both sides. I need the room dimension labels to be the same on my "advertising" plans or people will get confused and wonder why they are different. The actual dimensions are exactly the same, but I don't want to show people all the dimension lines for advertising. As you can see in the attached, both living rooms are actually 13' 10-1/2" X 16' 9-1/2". The room labels are rounding to 16'8" on one side and 16'-9" on the other side. I don't care if it rounds up or down, but I do need it to be the same on both sides. Does anybody know how to fix this? I am working in X5.

Thanks!

post-1365-0-13829400-1474661469_thumb.png

LOTS 112&113 BIGFORK LANDING.zip

The plan you have attached is empty.  A zip file that's only 164 bytes can't have anything in it.  My guess is that you had the plan open when you tried to zip it. 

You may want to try reposting the plan to get a better answer then a random guess.

There is a possibility that your rooms are not really the same size.

There is also a possibility that this is something that works better in X8 then it does in X5.

There is also a possibility that this is something that the program needs to handle better.

No one is going to know for sure unless you post the plan.