Door and window labels

Northriver

I knew I could count on you. I was looking in the window DBX but now know where to find it. I now feel pretty dumb. I am going to spend an entire day doing nothing but testing out every tool and clicking everything that can be clicked on and figure this program out. Every time I think I am getting a grasp on the program I end up with doo doo on my face.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, DianeP said:

I don't have the active layer set on my toolbars for some reason.  I used this method to change window door cabinet label font size.  

Chief Architect change window and door label size.JPG

Not sure what you are showing in that Pic Diane but the active Defaults Icon is the Wrench with Red Check-mark , perhaps you have pulled it off the Toolbar somehow?

But you can add it back using the Customise Toolbars Option after right clicking the Toolbar....

image.thumb.png.4b201e2916ad496b2d179e81e42565c4.png

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 2:17 PM, Kbird1 said:

Not sure what you are showing in that Pic Diane but the active Defaults Icon is the Wrench with Red Check-mark , perhaps you have pulled it off the Toolbar somehow?

But you can add it back using the Customise Toolbars Option after right clicking the Toolbar....

image.thumb.png.4b201e2916ad496b2d179e81e42565c4.png

I do have it,  just never knew what that icon was for. Thanks!

3 hours ago, DianeP said:

I do have it,  just never knew what that icon was for. Thanks!

Is that what you were looking for ? or was it the ALDO (Active Layer Display Options) , to quickly switch layers on and off ?

I normally always have it open on a second monitor but it lookks like several Pages with a red Checkmark over it ....

image.thumb.png.54460aae532fa15ab4a8e816969d2e37.png

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:57 PM, Northriver said:

...I am going to spend an entire day doing nothing but testing out every tool and clicking everything that can be clicked on and figure this program out.

A noble aspiration my friend, but I think you might

need to set aside a little more time for this project.

I don't want to discourage you but I have been

doing this years now (since X5) and there are still

options I haven't explored.