Cabinet Crown Moulding

luckyudesign

Has anyone else ever had problems with crown moulding on cabinets? Every 3-4 jobs, i have a few upper or full height cabinets where it doesn't show. Height of cabinet, height off floor, or moulding offset will all be the same but it doesn't show. If I adjust anyone of those numbers 1/16" it will show but with a 1/16" offset. 

This particular plan, I copied the kitchen over into a new plan with walls and all to try to post just the kitchen (instead of the whole house) and it was fine in the new plan so there was no reason to post it....

The pic show the cabinet I have open. You can see that the pic does not show the moulding but it is showing in the dialogue box.

Les

post-321-0-49912100-1474416310_thumb.png

This is a known bug and I have reported it (probably multiple times).  You can click Undo followed by Redo (Cntrl+Z then Cntrl+Y) which is what I find the quickest...or click Rebuild 3D...or simply open and close one of the cabinet dbx's and it should fix itself.  All 3 of the above options just prompt a 3D rebuild so they should all work equally well.

I've had this same issue for a while also. Someone told me and has seemed to work most of the time. (Don't know why) Open a full (tall) cabinet DBX and simply close it without making any changes. It also seems to work when a wall cabinet or soffit is deleted but it may leave the crown molding in place.