Need great renderings for your project presentation or website?

dr0591

Hi Chiefers!

I know that CA X8 has really improved its out-of-the-box rendering capabilities.  But sometimes you just don't have the time or patience to fiddle around with all the nuances of producing a great -- not just OK -- rendering.  That's my job!!  I've been perfecting my rendering skills since 2007, and I'd be happy to turn your plans into awesome visuals.

And decorating!  Who has the time or interest for that?  Me, that's who!  I can finish your interiors to your specifications or use my own excellent taste to stage your rooms and spaces in the most appealing way.

So let me know how I can help your projects really WOW.  To sweeten the deal, I'll even give anyone who mentions ChiefTalk my 15% "friends-and-family" discount -- that's right, we're all family on ChiefTalk.  :-)

Below are a few examples of my work.  Visit my website, http://castleview3d.com, to see more.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kathleen

kathleen.moore@castleview3d.com

2COFNY_full.jpg

Reserve-LoftD-kitchen_full.jpg

Reserve-LoftC-master-bath_full.jpg

Reserve-LoftC-LR_full.jpg

waterlily-pond-night-view_full.jpg

Reserve-Lofts-Lobby_full.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, bptsquare said:

hello..awesome work!

i am a small business owner and just getting to know the program.  3d seems to be whats "in" all of the sudden.

if you dont mind me asking...what do you charge for those type of renderings?  do you train newbies at all?

Thanks, BPT!  I think 3D has been "in" for at least 9-10 years, since that's how long ago I started my rendering business.  :-)

On most projects I charge by the hour, so the cost depends on how detailed/large the project is, and how much of my "beautification" work the model needs to become awesome.  I give Chief users a special price break when they send me their Chief model to render.

I'd be happy to provide some tutoring if you're interested.  Email is the best way to reach me.

Kathleen