Odd roof style - not really a cathedral but almost

TJDesign

I am attempting to do an "as-is" drawing of an odd shaped building I'm re-designing for a client.  It is one floor but one side of the building has 2 wall heights of 10' and on the other two it's 16' high with the ceiling vaulting up from the lower to the higher.

I have looked at the Salt Box option but I don't have a 2nd floor and from what I can tell, the only way to change the wall height is to change the ceiling height, but since I don't have a ceiling, that doesn't work either.

I'm new to the CA Interiors program and I think I maybe attempting a more advanced roof type so any help or suggestion is appreciated.

I've attached a picture that shows the 2 heights coming together  post-13359-0-29133300-1473977555_thumb.jpg

Thank you,

Tami

Interior Designer

Tami,

Even though you don't have a ceiling in the room, the wall height is still controlled by the ceiling height.

Raise the ceiling height and the walls and roof will raise (auto or rebuild roofs).

Thank you Glenn - I tried that, but since one side of the room is shorter wall height it doesn't end up looking right.

Thank you Glenn - I tried that, but since one side of the room is shorter wall height it doesn't end up looking right.

Wow, Glenn has probably given you some good advice, this guy has never been wrong except when he suggested I order the halibut instead of the sea bass.

Post your plan if you want an answer you can use......... I can't believe he recommended the halibut in lieu of sea bass.

Wow, Glenn has probably given you some good advice, this guy has never been wrong except when he suggested I order the halibut instead of the sea bass.

Post your plan if you want an answer you can use......... I can't believe he recommended the halibut in lieu of sea bass.

Thank you.... I must not have done it correctly then (I'm very new and this is probably not the best first project, but I'm determined).  I'll see if I can figure out how to post it - thank you again!

I would probably go with the halibut too, so there you go :)