Import picture

Cripp7

What version of software are you using Cripp? You should be able to open your user library and Right Click New> Backdrop... select .jpg file and import then go to your perspective view of your Terrain perimeter apply to background and fit the two together. This will only work if you are happy viewing the entire project from the original camera position or you can take more pictures when that pile of bricks gets cleaned up. Ideally you would need a 360  panoramic image but I assume that is not within the budget of your project. Build whatever you like onto the terrain perimeter and plant some grass.

post-4797-0-50634700-1473385533_thumb.jpg

What version of software are you using Cripp? You should be able to open your user library and Right Click New> Backdrop... select .jpg file and import then go to your perspective view of your Terrain perimeter apply to background and fit the two together. This will only work if you are happy viewing the entire project from the original camera position or you can take more pictures when that pile of bricks gets cleaned up. Ideally you would need a 360  panoramic image but I assume that is not within the budget of your project. Build whatever you like onto the terrain perimeter and plant some grass.

Thanks I'll try that, I like what you did with the picture! I'm using X7