• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TitanRES
    Newest Member
    TitanRES

• By MichaelaS
      I've created my layout templates, according to their sizes. Within the template everything looks great - everything fits within the sheet margins, the page size aligns with what I've titled each template to be, etc. However, when I go to send my drawing to my prefered layout the 'Drawing Sheet Setup' drawing sheet size is a different size. So when I change the setup sheet size to what I want then my entire layout is far too large and I need to scale everything back down. (the blue outline in the image below is my page outline 18x24)

• By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By nancyscial
      Hi 
      I am using x10.  I have a kitchen type that I will multiply many times and save by unit #. I need to have the unit # show up on my layout page for each plan that is saved. 
      Not sure how to save the units and have the info show up. 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By KrenzyRyan
      Hey All!

Looks like a great community, pretty new to Sketchup - went through my first permit process, design, and construction with our garage (large building on the left).

We are now attempting to add a large area on the back (the white section).  I could use help and suggestions for how to roof over this area.  We would love to have 10' ceilings like our new garage. Here are my goals:
      Raise the middle section of the house to 10' ceilings (like the garage) - indicated by the blue arrow. Cover the new section, also with 10' ceilings - somehow keeping a similar pitch, etc. Keep the the remaining part of the house intact, unchanged (the left area in RoofPicHelp1.jpg).  
      Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

RedfieldMAIN - Redfield Today - Roof help.plan
    • By WAShideler
      I am hoping someone can tell me how to handle this.  I have done all the framing, and using the project browser, sent all the Wall Details to a Layout page.  When I first did this, everything showed up perfect...The wall detail names on the walls in plan view, corresponding to the labels in the Layout.  

Well, I made a couple of window changes, rebuilt floors and ceilings and now what I have is this: The wall detail numbers show up correctly in the plan view, but the layout shows: "Wall Layer 4 Viewed from outside".  I must be able to change the Views on the Layout to correspond with the plan view!

HELP!!!!

TIA 

Bill
      Funky Labels.pdf
      Plan View.pdf