interior cabinet elevations, wall elevation tool

djhplanning

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

Trying to figure out a problem.  I'm setting up interior cabinet elevations using the wall elevation view tool.  I have a special layer set called "cabinet interior elevations", which I have set up the way I want my interior elevations to look.  No problem getting views on my main level (floor 1).  I now move down to my lower level (floor 0) and I am getting blank screens when using wall elevation tool.  It looks like the information is there because it will show up when I use the "all on set" layer set.  What is going on here????

Select a dimension when they are visible in the all on layer set and with your Active layer Display Options open it will highlight which layer it is being placed on. Then you can track it down and see if your defaults are set correctly.

Not sure why level 0 would behave different than level 1, maybe a good one for tech.

What you describe is weird (I have never seen this myself, ever) so my advice is to contact Tech Support for help finding out what you are doing wrong or ineffectively. Rather than merely calling Tech Support you might submit a copy of your plan along with your complaint report so they have all the data.

DJP