Need construction plans modeled for marketing

Peter_Grant

Our studio is looking to outsource our modeling to other CA pros.  We would provide the construction plans, and would be looking for an articulated CA model in return.  

We would provide a plan template with customized defaults for you to work off of.  The main priority is accuracy, the aesthetic appeal of the model, and close detail of naming materials.  We export the models into another program for post-processing, and the post-program recognizes CA materials as independant layers instead of the original CA layers.

Included in the finished model would be:

• main structure
  • windows/doors
  • stairs
  • millwork
  • cabinetry
  • fixtures
  • major appliances
  • electrical - outlets, switches, and potlights
  • basic terrain with driveway/walkway
  • exterior millwork accents (CA catalogue materials only - nothing custom).

Plans are in a variety of formats - both pdf and .dwg.

Speed, attention to detail, and volume are key.  We are gearing up for 50+ plans to be completed, and are looking to offset the workload to some chief speed demons.  

If you're interested, you can reach us via email at info@avatarstudios.ca.  We're still working on selecting which plans we'll be using, and we'll be releasing them for quotes in the near future.  Right now we're interested in building a relationship with someone we can rely on to supply the models.  If you have a modeled home already and you know how much you'd charge to model it from construction documents, feel free to send it to us as a .dae file with a little write-up.

We think this will be a fun project - we look forward to hearing from you!

• 3 months later...

My name is Douglas Burgmann, and my business name is Accurate Asbuilts & Design here in SW Florida.

I have roughly 8-10 years drafting & design background, and have worked on Chief now for at least 3 solid years

from versions X5 thru X8.

My rates are in the neighborhood of $25 per hour for drafting, but more for the 3D modeling, renderings and layout sheets.

Please contact me , so that we can get introduced and discuss matters further.

I will wait to hear from you?

Thx,

DCB

Accurate Asbuilts & Design

(970)-987-4476 cell

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

FB: dcb1234