Where did my Electrical Panel Go ?

Chopsaw

Electrical Panel is on Electrical layer and shows in Floor plan and Electrical Floor Plan but will not show in camera view or elevation view both with Electrical layer turned on when all other items on electrical layer display fine. Panel is surface mounted and set at 70" and has not been lost to basement or attic.

Sorry plan is not available, but wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this?

post-4797-0-85782200-1472788511_thumb.jpg

Chopsaw, I recently had the same thing happen with a mail slot from the library set on the face of a polyline solid plinth (mail box). Displayed ok in plan but disappeared in elevation. Turned out the symbol had rotated around z axis and was embedded in the solid - but only when viewed in elevation. Opened symbol, rotated and it displayed correctly.

Only happened once and I don't know why.

• Upvote 1

Awesome, I will give that a try and let you know, great to have you over there on the other side when pulling an all nighter.

That was it, why it happened and how you figured it out I will never know but thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. It was inside the wall !! Great to have the new x-ray camera in X8.

post-4797-0-34012600-1472800798_thumb.jpg

post-4797-0-31658600-1472800825_thumb.jpg