A little help with walls at the turret corner?

GeneDavis

First, here's the plan.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4l6o6ehpze2ymn/RV%20barn%20with%20silo.plan?dl=0

The project is an RV barn the client wants doodled with a turret feature at its northwest corner.  It is an uninsulated building, unfinished inside, no drywall, you'll see all the framing when inside.

I did the two walls that come into the turret as invisible, specified them as roof cuts wall, tried to hike up the bottoms by specifying the ceiling height of the turret room as 10 feet, but things are going wild with this no matter what I try.

I trimmed up the roofs of the turret in plan view to try and get the cutting all done right, but things are still a mess.  When built, the two half-walls will be bare inside as are all others.   You'll see the studs.  Outside, they will be sheathed, and above the roofs, will have the exterior finish of wrap and clap.

The framing did not go right with Chief for the turret so I did it in SU and imported it into Chief, so I can represent it OK in the drawings.

Any and all help is certainly appreciated.  I am really rusty with Chief, having retired from the drawing scene, but a guy I did some RV barns for last year keeps booking new work.

post-55-0-68304600-1472750209_thumb.png

post-55-0-92343300-1472750253_thumb.png

RV barn with silo.zip

OK, so I am failing with Chief, and failing with Dropbox operations.  The file is in Dropbox for sure, but as for creating a good link so someone interested can open the file in Chief 8, I am striking out.

So I did an attempt at zipping it and tagged it to the original post.