Room labels

Kduke11

Asking before I post in suggestions.. Is there a way to have specific room labels so you don't have to re-type them every time??

How can anyone guess what you mean by  "don't have to re-type them every time"? 

You do not have to retype room labels. They are controlled by

Edit> Default Settings>Rooms>Room Label>Text>

How can anyone guess what you mean by  "don't have to re-type them every time"? 

You do not have to retype room labels. They are controlled by

Edit> Default Settings>Rooms>Room Label>Text>

"Closet" "Storage" "Bedroom" "W.I.C." make your own room labels. Think about the question before responding. LOL Your talking about the text style not the Room Label itself. The subject even says Room Labels, not text style. LOL

"Closet" "Storage" "Bedroom" "W.I.C." make your own room labels. Think about the question before responding. LOL Your talking about the text style not the Room Label itself. The subject even says Room Labels, not text style. LOL

You did not state what you meant is a "room label". LOL. What is obvious to you is not obvious to others. If you would have stated I would like to add a room type, or a room name it would have been decipherable. Everything below is LABEL

Some like:

(E) DINING ROOM

10' - 1" CLG

TILE FLOOR

12' x 14'

But since you are asking about adding rooms names/types to the list of default rooms -> the answer is NO.

It has been already suggested.