Base cabinet with appliance

conwaynorth1

I have a base cabinet with a single oven appliance in it - the auto cabinet label will not display on the floor plan nor will the cabinet appear in the cabinet schedule(include in schedule is checked). If I remove the appliance the label appears on the floor plan and in the cabinet schedule. I would like the label to appear on the floor plan and in the schedule. What am I doing wrong?

post-5734-0-93685100-1472497937_thumb.jpg

Appliances show in the "Appliance Schedule".  If the Appliance doesn't take all the Cabinet space (Oven in a Tall Cabinet for example) then you will have a Cabinet in the Cabinet Schedule and an Appliance in the Appliance Schedule.  OTOH, if the Appliance fills the entire space then the Cabinet essentially doesn't exist and you will only have the Appliance.

Yeah it's a bug IMO, I can duplicate it.

Alternate work around is to block it, include in schedule, change to automatic label, be sure cabinet schedule includes "other" and suppress the label of the cabinet proper. Advantage is the cabinet itself is correct.

Since I always have blocks in my plan to get stuff into the schedule anyway it's not a big deal. Add to your library for future use.

After I logged off (missus was chasing me). I realized why I've never run into this. I never order a cabinet for this, instead I order a subbase and a frame OR spec site built subbase and other solid stock. Either makes installers much happier than messing with a cabinet (that most don't make properly)