kal152

I just figured out that if you go under room specifications and search a molding using the word ,bead  BBM36,BBM48,BBM96 comes up from the Durasupreme catalog. You can use this to place beadboard up the wall at whatever height you want around the room. This looks great compared to using beadboard as a texture. But for some reason the is bead molding will not show on the wall where the door is. I tried deleting the door and it still does not show up. Attached is a picture showing where it will not display, the base and chair rail still displays. Then I attached a picture where I have added 2 polyline solids with a beadboard texture to fill in the space. Has anyone come across this issue or may have an idea how to fix it.

post-8574-0-94033500-1472153833_thumb.jpg

post-8574-0-41425900-1472153835_thumb.jpg

Two suggestions:

1) Try adjusting the horizontal offset of your beadboard molding. You may have to adjust it in or out to get it to show up properly. I've had to do this for exterior stone when it didn't render initially.

2) If that doesn't work, you can always convert your molding to a polyline. Then you have 100% control over how far in and out it shows, plus you have the full power of polylines behind it so you can have differing depths, hide in areas, etc.