• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lyssekelley
    Newest Member
    lyssekelley

• By blueriver
      I have a persistent problem with gaps in my porch ceilings in between the finished surface and the underside of the roof structure.  I know it has to be a setting i have wrong but i cannot figure it out! Current project is a barndominium with a gable porch. 
      Thanks in advance

• By ChiefArchitect
      An enclosed porch can be a welcome reprieve from the blazing sun in the summer months, and provide a protected cove during cooler times.
    • By joeyp42690
      Wanting to do this on a wrap around porch. But don’t know how to get the rafters to be seen.I turned the ceiling off and just shows plywood on the underside.

• By Lorenchief
      Does anyone have direction on where to look in creating a covered screened in porch above a flat roof garage? The garage proposed is a 2 car and client wants the porch to be half the roof above and the other half deck over the second further car from house. The entry into the covered porch is off the DR of the floor above. It's a split level home and elevation drops off in back enough to get the cars under the proposed porch/deck. I tried by creating piers in the garage and a beam to rest the gable end of the porch on between the cars below.  I then built exterior walls and thought I'd introduce multiple Combination Screen Dooor company's doors as fixed panels. Of course they don't have an object I can use, nor are there any screen doors. I thought I'd place a two panel door and replace the panels with screen, but again no screen material in library. Any thoughts to this goal or shedding light on the obvious would be much appreciated.
      Thanks.
    • By MN_JohnH
      How do I fix the terrain under this covered screen porch?