Crap, updated libraries and this is what I now see

dshall

If I am using a material from a Manufacturer,  and if I then update the manufacturer catalog libraries,  and that material is no longer available,  what happens to any of my plans that is using the material?

Does it disappear from my plan?

First, don't panic. It sounds like there was a little bit of a hiccup with the daltile library update because it moved from bonus to manufacturer.  It should be easy to correct but if you are having any problems please contact support for more help.

Once a material is used in a plan, it should stay there forever (unless you manually delete it in the Plan Materials dialog).  This is also true for every other library object.  We keep a copy in the plan forever as long as it is still being used.

When we update a manufacturer library, some items may become obsolete and will no longer be available to use in new plans.  We have no control over what manufacturers decide to do with their product lines and we can't distribute obsolete content.  The only way that I know of to make sure that you can use discontinued manufacturer content in new plans would be to create a copy of it in your user library.

First, don't panic. It sounds like there was a little bit of a hiccup with the daltile library update because it moved from bonus to manufacturer.  It should be easy to correct but if you are having any problems please contact support for more help.

Once a material is used in a plan, it should stay there forever (unless you manually delete it in the Plan Materials dialog).  This is also true for every other library object.  We keep a copy in the plan forever as long as it is still being used.

When we update a manufacturer library, some items may become obsolete and will no longer be available to use in new plans.  We have no control over what manufacturers decide to do with their product lines and we can't distribute obsolete content.  The only way that I know of to make sure that you can use discontinued manufacturer content in new plans would be to create a copy of it in your user library.

Thanks D.,   that answered the question.

Yes I also use the mineral surfaces all the time for decks and roof crickets, why would they discontinue these and where can we get new surfaces. I guess I'll have to go back also, but I already updated. We really need these, I use them for a dex-o-tex decking surface. Scott, can you send me just the mineral surfaces lib.

Yes I also use the mineral surfaces all the time for decks and roof crickets, why would they discontinue these and where can we get new surfaces. I guess I'll have to go back also, but I already updated. We really need these, I use them for a dex-o-tex decking surface. Scott, can you send me just the mineral surfaces lib.

I sent it via email,  I will also try to attach it here. 

mineral surface library for Perry.calibz