• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chapman_Design
    Newest Member
    Chapman_Design

• By Night8917
      Hi Guys and Girls.

I've been away form this forum for a long time, maybe some of you still remember me.
      I had another job for a few year and I didn't have time to be here, how ever Covid struck and I lost the other job.
      So to make some extra money I will offer my symbols for sale and also take custom symbol orders, if you want something special I make it for you.

You can see a few of my symbols, old and new on my facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/LAN-Web-Atelier-1026690994013108

If you like what you see send me a PM or an E-mail.

Best regards
      Anders Niemi

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I am wondering why is the garage foundation wall does not show/appear in the basement (level 0) floor where there is a door above on the first floor? (Plan attached). More over the location I have clouded shows the wall clearly, why it is not displaying at the other locations?
      delete-garage wall.plan
    • By stevenyhof
      I have downloaded the three garage door catalogs from the Library, and non of them have a standard wide paneled garage door. They also do not have a wide paneled 8' high door (5 panels high)

What they have is 5 panel high flush doors - so this can be stretched - cool
      But there are no standard paneled, wide (16' and 18') 4 or 5 high garage doors.
      Does someone have access to such doors? 

The long panel door comes in both 4 panel wide and 2 panel wide - very good.
      The door with the 4 panels across come should also come with 8 panels for wider doors.

Am I missing it somewhere? It's like the most common door used from Menards and Lowes. Starter doors.
      Thank you

• By Designer100
      Is there a way to add pre Mfg. brick to outside of the foundation above grade that does not affect the porches etc or parts you do not want it?

Newell Cheatheam
      www.newellsdesigns.com
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com
      x11