Seeking contract draftsman working in X4

AvoyeDesign

Having been in the business for 9 years, I am a small design firm located on Vancouver Island, BC in a housing market that has heated up considerably in the last 4 months.  I am considering contracting with a draftsman to help with some of my workload.

I need someone who can work to complete contract drawings for me while I focus my time primarily with clients, design, review and revisions.

Applicants will be required to work in X4 professional as I have not kept up to date with upgrades.  I am considering upgrading to X8 but I cannot say when that will happen.

You will also be able to work with my established processes, and produce plans that are consistent to my standards.  An ability to meet deadlines is also important.

I'm looking for someone with moderate to advanced working knowledge of Chief Architect's professional version, and moderate experience in the building industry.

Please respond with 2 examples of your work, a standard resume, and your rates, taking into account projects of various size will require anywhere from 4-12 hours to complete.

Please forward applications to rod@kervinhomedesign.com.  Applicants considered will be contacted by phone, so please include a number I can contact you and a best time to call.

Thanks.