Looking for Tutor

mccormickcm

I am a Home Designer Pro 2016 user and I have the capability to create general floor plans for 1 story buildings, but I am looking for someone who might be interested in helping tutor me with getting a little more advanced with 2nd floors, stairs, and some of the more advanced items.  I am working on a particular project for a client who has no immediate time frame, and I would like to learn the program more so I can further my offerings with Chief.  Anybody out there willing to help!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, but when I go to that site it brings me back here.  One thing I also need to clarify is I would love to be able to use the manual and user guide, however, I am just one of those people that learn better actually seeing something done or by working on it.  I grew up doing this with velum and it was always right in front of you using the elevations and other plans to cross reference and use as a guide to your other points for second story and items like that.  With it on the computer it is not near as simple as I am used to (well maybe it is easier, I just haven't figured it out yet).

Thanks to those who have already replied, I will be speaking with you shortly!

Mac