Truss Schedule

morkas

I can see when I open the truss detail that I get an image of the truss and the label showing the truss number, but what about the actual dimensions?  Please don't tell me that it's as easy as something unchecked in my layers.  I've been searching and watching videos all day. :/

post-12299-0-65780800-1470959018_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I think this would be a nice feature, even if the pitch would just show up automatically. Really it would be nice if we could get an auto-dimension on the pitch, the heel height, and spots where pitch changes, and dimensions of tray ceilings/steps, etc. With this truss automatically configuring itself I assume there could be some kind of vector/vertex based generation anyway, so potentially these parameters could be hooked into and automatically show up on the drawing/truss schedule

Hey Joe -

Thanks for that, you've always got really good hints so I appreciate all your help!

The 'Truss Schedule' does seem to help quite a bit. Only a few items are missing: Heel Height, Overhang Depth, maybe top-chord depth... also seems limited to only one pitch (multiple pitch trusses would only have the major pitch listed it seems).