Roof Gable Issue Problem

Designer100

Is it possible to have a large gable across dining room and great room. With the corner (going at different angles) in middle going all the way up. Windows will also be above the 2 sets of 2/8080 windows. Interior will have cahteral down middle to kitchen (10 ft flat clg) with slope(catheral) ceiling of great room and dining/breakfast? I have attached a rough sketch of how the client wants. The roof pitch above Greatroom and dining can be lowered if needed.

Thanks if you can help.

post-2562-0-62891100-1470429469_thumb.jpg

Walker.Patrick One Story 2 07.2016 .zip

post-2562-0-13384600-1470429734_thumb.jpg

post-2562-0-50728000-1470429789_thumb.jpg

Newell,

All pictures of the gabels you are providing show a straight gabel wall, you have a "prow Gabel" wall and geometry limits how it looks. I modified your plan to show what it looks like the last you posted it and this is the 3rd time you have posted same plan with same question. Let me straighten that gabel wall and you can have the look in pics you posted.

Its not you 3d, you did same fix and it looks the best it can be with prow gabel. Great work. I have helped Newell on 3 projects and I don't mind it but he needs to look at what is being done for him FOR FREE.