Masonite 3 Panel Door.

Rosco2017

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a door like this? The builder I work with uses this stile of door and I can't rind anything in the library that looks like it other than a craftsman style door that has recessed panels. I need raised panels. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Masonite-Glenview-Smooth-3-Panel-Craftsman-Hollow-Core-Primed-Composite-Interior-Door-Slab-10560/202505835#product_description

Sorry ARCHIJEF2000, I have been very busy lately and haven't had time to get on here. Not sure what you mean by the "origins thing" I just couldn't find a 3d model of the style of door i was looking for but i found one on 3d warehouse. 

Basically most doors are slabs, some have embellishments, when these features are lower than the "slab" of the door, they will import without difficulty.

When the embellishments rise above this slab surface, Chief will "see" the whole thickness of the door. you will find the door does not hinge in the correct place, and the hardware, handles and such will not attach to the doors surface but instead to an invisable "bounding box" and will appear to be floating a short distance away from the doors surface.

To prevent this happening, during import in the 3d dialog box select "specify origin" make X=0, Y= the height of the embellishment (on the inside of the door),  and Z=0

Next select the sizing tab, and make depth "Y" = the thickness of the slab part of your door.

Should import perfectly.