Layout page printing elevations too dark

DianeP

Go to solution Solved by justmejerry,

I remember having this issue in x5 and fixed it somehow.... just can't remember what I did. Does anyone else know the fix? I don't want the elevations to print this dark. I would like them closer to what is shown on the layout page.  I tried  printing to a .pdf driver and using the save as .pdf,  Same result.  Any ideas???

post-511-0-67994800-1469677910_thumb.png

post-511-0-25679100-1469677923_thumb.png

From Chief Help:

To print in grayscale, check Obey Color On/Off Setting in the Preferences dialog before printing, then uncheck Print in Color. See Appearance Panel.

• To print in black and white, uncheck Obey Color On/Off Setting in the Preferences dialog before printing, then uncheck Print in Color. Lines and fill colors print as either black or white, depending on which is closer to the line or fill’s actual color.

Most black and white printers print a grey scale approximation of the colors if Print in Color is selected.

Hope it helps

I print everything in Color and set up print in grayscale in my "PDF" program. You just need to watch what colors you are using and stay on the dark side of the color choice you use. Any light colors just won't print in grayscale very good.