Room Labels and interior dimensions

SNestor

My room label uses the "room label" text style...and has a font height of 8".

The interior room dimension layer is set to use the default text style which has a font height of 4".  

However, when I turn on the interior room dimension layer...it appears to be using the "room label" font.  

Why?  Is there a way to control this?

Thanks.

post-227-0-55053900-1469648568_thumb.png

post-227-0-47806300-1469648577_thumb.png

Create a Rich Text Box and add the "room" macros (room.name, room.dimensions, etc) that chief supplies in them.  You then have total control of the fonts, sizes, colors, border and fill.

When you place that RTB in any room it will pick up the data from the room and display it.  If there isn't enough space in the room for the label you can just add an arrow to the RTB to get the room data.

Create a Rich Text Box and add the "room" macros (room.name, room.dimensions, etc) that chief supplies in them.  You then have total control of the fonts, sizes, colors, border and fill.

When you place that RTB in any room it will pick up the data from the room and display it.  If there isn't enough space in the room for the label you can just add an arrow to the RTB to get the room data.

Joe thanks for that tip...

I guess what I'm wondering...is the way the text is working OOB...is this correct?  Why define a specific text for a layer...if the software doesn't use it?  Kind of confusing.