Wall showing through window

dnpayne

So I have a weird issue. When I place a window on a certain wall, it shows the wall going through the window. I've tried deleting and readding, but it still does it. It only seems to be this wall too.

Any thoughts?

post-1209-0-41430700-1400783679_thumb.jpg

Yeah,  you probably have an extra wall somewhere,  seen this before,  can not give definite answer without plan,  you must try to figure out what is causing this,  bottom line,  there are two walls where the window is......  I think......  but who knows.

Try disconnecting the wall at one end and then rejoin it. If it still does it, try deleting the window an placing another window. You can also close the program and reopen. If you have the wall framed, try reframing it.

Sometimes **** happens, I would just delete that wall a place a new one

Tried that. It works... sort of. When I specify the room as a bedroom it reverts back to the extended siding. This is driving me nuts.

This is a great thread,  one question,  four guesses from some of the biggest nitwits to grace this site (including me),  and we do not have a answer.

I will put up 10 zlotyies (approx. $3.30),  that the question will not be answered before the run the Indianapolis 500 this weekend.  In fact it probably will not be anwered before the July 4rth weekend.  Anybody want to take that bet?

Of course if the plan is posted,  all bets are off,  heck,  if the plan is posted JC can probably come up with the answer......  love ya JC,  still thinking about golf next Thursday....  things are getting busy.....  having problems squeezing my wife into my life right now.

Walls not aligned vertically is my guess. Would need to look at the plan to figure it out for sure though.

And now 5 guesses,  even a Chief muckity muck needs the plan,  but I bet he is wrong,  I am going to stick with my theory that it is a double wall issue.

For some reason it's not letting me attach the plan. I did manage to fix the extended siding issue, but that developed a new issue. See the back right corner. Now there is a gap in the siding. Something weird is going on here.

Still not exactly sure what the problem was/is here.  

Glad I can get everyone's brains working. :)

post-1209-0-47166900-1400937482_thumb.jpg