• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chiefusergus7
    Newest Member
    chiefusergus7

• By Designer100
      Does anyone know why my pier and beam foundation floor joists and beams disappear when I try to do perpective and I have to back out of it? Open old one! I custom drawn floor joist and pads and 1 concrete block on each pad then drew beams and floor joists. I keep trying to pull siding down over to cover the beams and floor joists and then they all disappear. I need the floor decking to appear on a section over floor joist to with deck up level with entry and grass under home.

I did this project in Chief x11. I would appreciate any help in this apartment.

Thanks

Newell Cheatheam
      Katy,Tx. 77450
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com

Apartment_Plan.plan
    • By Designer100
      I have designed a pergola and a deck. I cannot get the terrian to show right. It needs to be zero of level at back of deck by pool deck and slowly slope down to a bayou. it needs to be 36" to grade at edge of outer deck Then a stair going down to the end of stair which is around 5 fr lower that top of deck. I have not did much terrian and would appreciate your help. This is just a remodeling and adding a deck from the pool. 

Thank  you,

Nerwell
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 
      Pergola_.plan

11X17.layout
    • By DeckQuestions
      Is there a way to make the top rail of my deck railing rounded? 
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Option 6 is large enough to provide extra family space in the form of a loft on the 2nd floor. For this house style, we put a balcony over the porch and front door, making this sunny room even more welcoming.
    • By Conserva
      So I've drawn up a deck on a second floor but the framing is showing up on the floor below. I feel like I am missing some small detail but I can't figure this one out.