Horrific Non-Orthogonal Toggle / Open Below Stairs?

olyconstruction

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

Hi Chiefs,

I am working on an as built right now, and somehow I put this toggle on that makes my walls and lines want to default to a slanted line. There is a new icon next to my cursor now which is making ME want to curse! Can someone let me know what this nonsense is all about? What did I do?

If you are also in the plan, I would love it if you took a look at the stairs. I am trying to show an open below condition over the stairs but I am having alot of trouble. I tried putting a box make of room dividers in the middle over the stairs but I got all kinds of wierd results like a box on the roof and a box totally enclosing the stairs. Maybe I am just tiered, but I think I am actually struggling. 

Please let me know what you think,

Thank you!

AB

GORTON - AS-BUILT - 7-8-16.plan

• Solution

Hi Chiefs,

I am working on an as built right now, and somehow I put this toggle on that makes my walls and lines want to default to a slanted line. There is a new icon next to my cursor now which is making ME want to curse! Can someone let me know what this nonsense is all about? What did I do?

If you are also in the plan, I would love it if you took a look at the stairs. I am trying to show an open below condition over the stairs but I am having alot of trouble. I tried putting a box make of room dividers in the middle over the stairs but I got all kinds of wierd results like a box on the roof and a box totally enclosing the stairs. Maybe I am just tiered, but I think I am actually struggling. 

Please let me know what you think,

Thank you!

AB

Those toggles would be specific to your system and not the plan so they won't show when we open your plan.  I'm just guessing here, but did you perhaps toggle your angle snaps off?

Edit>Snap Settings>Angle Snaps...

post-46-0-48855900-1468022742_thumb.png