Looking for a Chief Architect Tutor

WysteriaDesign

Anyone available to help tutor in Chief Architect?  Specifically needing help with layers and construction drawings at the moment but would like to have a tutor who is able to be available on a case by case basis.  I am in the seacoast NH area and would love someone close by me but this is not absolutely necessary. 

Thanks! Becky

Becky,

Chief Architect Inc offers an anywhere tutorial service called "Personal Tutor" you can find information about that service on their website.

I offer the same service at a lower rate, I use an application called "Got to Meeting" by CTRIX corp to work live with Home Designer and Chief Architect Inc users live over the internet since 1999. Lots of successes from my clients.

Finding someone to come to your home is a little beyond the pale, the internet is the easiest most secure to obtain personalized help.

DJP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Roxana;

I have experience doing some kitchens and baths and think that I could offer my services 

to you and help guide you with your plans, interior drawings, perspectives and renderings.

Feel free to get in touch with me so that we can talk. My rates are negotiable depending upon what 

you need...

Thx,

Doug Burgmann

Accurate Asbuilts & Designs

(970)987-4476

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

FB: dcb1234

Web: www.dcbcaddesigns.com