Ipad can not view chief talk

Mark3D

Scott you are correct it is working now it strange as it was working on a android tablet

This has been happening on my iPhone quite a bit lately.  One time it was a Chief issue (happened on my computer at home as well), but more often than not, it's specific to my iPhone.  My solution is to clear my browser history when it happens. 

I every now and then I get a message to many redirects I have seen this on chrome desktop and iOS

]This may be a result of lost or bad session data.

A good first step would be to log out then log back in. I'm aware of a few reports of this issue and clearing browser cookie data does seem to help.

We made a change in how long session cookies last on the Forums server yesterday. If you see this problem again let us know. I don't know if there is anything we can do to resolve it because it might be related to specific browser settings, however, it would be interesting if the problem goes away due to the change we made.

Thanks,

Dan, I've been running into this problem on a regular basis using Safari. Have to clear my browser cookie data fairly often. Happened this morning so I know it's still an issue. Chieftalk is a bit of a hobby/addiction of mine though so I'm in and out quite a bit, usually closing the website every time I leave. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

One thing I do know though... I only seem to have the problem when using Safari and it only started happening sometime during the last couple months.

Thanks,

That at least let's me know it was not fixed with the change we made yesterday. I can't promise we can fix the issue as it seems likely the problem is with the browser.

If you do experience the issue let us know what browser, OS, and what fixed the issue.

If you can't post contact technical support.