Chief Architect help needed.

snoopy1963

I am architect in New Orleans looking for a residential design/drafting professional to prepare plans on Chief Architect X6 or later for new homes, residential remodels and additions. I will do the base plan, set up elevations, and set the appropriate ceiling heights and crawl space dimensions. Here in NOLA we build houses elevated on CMU piers above the BFE. From my base plans you will develop a complete set of construction plans for bidding and permitting in a 130 mph wind zone. I will do a redline check at 50% and at 90-100% intervals and give it back to you for final draft. You must be familiar with IRC 2015, construction, framing, and detailing of wood framed houses. I need experienced help. Preferably someone who can cut through the chase and without too much supervision run with the production of working drawings from my design development plans. I also need to know how much you charge for your services. Any professional(s) interest in helping us out with Chief drafting & design, please call Roland at 504-486-8616 or email me at ral@archid-llc.com

Thanks,

Roland A. Arriaga, AIA, Architect

504-486-8616 office 8:30-5:30

ral@archid-llc.com

• 1 month later...

Roland;

I sent you an email this morning. Please review what I have sent you and get back to me

so that we can discuss the work in greater detail. I will wait to hear something back now from you.

Thx,

DCB