Roof help for woodshop design

NightMyst

I am trying to design a wood shop...basically a square building. I need it to match the house structure which is southwest styled with stucco walls and a flat roof which is below the level of the walls...it has drain spouts around the top...anyone have any ideas how I do this? The front wall also has a slight arch in the center so it's not a rectangular wall.

This roof is driving me nuts!

NightMyst

I broke the front wall where I wanted the "step" to occur. However, I can't figure out how to change the wall heights of each section. The right section (looking at the front) I want at 24" (the height for the parapet), the middle section should "step up" 6 inches, and the final section to "step up" another 6-inches. I followed the "arched" instructions and can make the arch...but if I don't use that and use the step design I fumble around without progress.

AWESOME! Thanx....I was hoping for some direction to lead me to the answers...instead I get an adjusted plan that shows what I'm after...Now all I have to do is deconstruct the drawing to learn how it's done!

Kudos to ShaneK and solver for the help...and thanx to all others.